Happy Fall, ya'll!
I want to introduce to you a NEW SERVICE that I am offering to all of my customers! You don't even need to live in Michigan for me to help with your space - that is right, I will "come" to where ever you are!!!! By "come" I more mean digitally, but if you want me to (for real) come to you - I am also all about that! :)
As an avid DIYer, I love other DIYers. I also know that DIYing a whole space/home is OVERWHELMING!!! Growing up a builder's daughter and being in the industry, I always have someone to help me with any design or construction question I have. Since most people don't have don't have that - I want to be that person for you!
Are you working with a contractor? A lot of contractors do not have a "me" on staff. :) Don't worry - I will still help you! With my digital design, I can help you communicate exactly what you want your space to be to your contractor. It will also help your contractor with knowing what you want and eliminating questions and changes during the construction process.
How it works:
1. Send me pictures of your space and a hand drawn floor plan (nothing fancy) with measurements.
2. We will talk (email or on the phone) about what you want for your space, what you want me to do for you and how much your digital design will cost.
3. I will have you start a Pinterest Board for just this space, that I will follow to see what you are wanting.
4. I will hand draw a floor plan
5. Do a 3-D design (this is optional, if you want to save money and don't need the 3D design for yourself, this is a great option to skip)
6. Get you a shopping list!
7. You get started on your new project!
Digital Designs will start at $300. Each room and project is different, so after we chat about what you need, I will get you a price for your digital design.
Take a look at this recent digital design. This is similar to what you should expect for yours!
Give me a call or email today, to get started on your digital design!
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm Megan. A wife, a mother of 2 and a home/interior design consultant. I love creating beautiful spaces and beautiful things. Just trying to figure this whole thing out! ;)